The City of Bayou La Batre will host a Town Hall Meeting on January 10, 2014 beginning at 6:30 pm at the Bayou La Batre Community Center located at 12745 Padgett Switch Rd, Irvington, AL 36544. Area elected officials; Senator Hightower, Representative David Sessions, County Commissioner Jerry Carl will join Mayor Brett Dungan at the first community meeting of the new year. This meeting is open to the public and we encourage all interested parties to attend.
Bayou La Batre, AL"Seafood Capitol of Alabama"
Bayou La Batre Firearms Handling Safety Course
Bayou La Batre Police Department First Annual
Firearms Handling Safety Course
Wednesday, November 16th
(Handguns only) $25Bayou La Batre Police Range Downey Street Fee (Cash/Check)
APPLICATIONS DUE BY 5PM on Monday, November 14, 2022.
Application for Bayou La Batre Firearms Handling Safety Course
Classroom Training 9 am to 12 pm
Range Training 2 pm to 4 pm
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. NO LOADED FIREARMS ALLOWED INSIDE OF THE POLICE STATION
2. ALL FIREARMS AND AMMO (NO RELOAD AMMO) ARE TO BE INSPECTED BY POLICE PERSONNEL
3. NO SMOKING OR VAPING IN THE POLICE DEPT
4. NO PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, DUE TO SERIOUSNESS OF CLASSROOM TRAINING/LIVE FIRE
5. NO RECORDING OR VIDEOING ALLOWED DUE TO DISTRACTIONS CAUSED DURING CLASS
6. BREAKS AND REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED
City of Bayou La Batre ONLINE PAYMENTS
2023 Registration Information for Sports in Bayou La Batre
2023 Spring/Summer Basketball Registration Information
2023 Spring/ Summer Registration Paperwork
- Payments for the 2023 Spring/Summer season fees are $55.00 and are due by 6 p.m. on Monday, May 1st. Payments may be made online or in person at City Hall. NO LATE PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED as uniforms will be ordered on Tuesday, May 2nd. REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED COMPLETE until payment of season fees is made.
2023 Fall "Early Bird" Soccer Registration Information
2023 Fall Soccer Registration Paperwork
Payments for the 2023 Fall Soccer Season are $45.00 and are due by May 15, 2023 at 6 p.m. Payments may be made online or in person at City Hall. NO LATE PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED COMPLETE UNTIL PAID.